Lewis James Professional
Document Control Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Document Control Specialist for a contract hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Respond in a timely manner and effectively process basic to moderate requests, inquiries and proposals received from both external and internal clients.
- Escalate unresolved or unusual issues as needed to senior staff members or management for guidance and resolution.
- Document and communicate efforts accordingly with business centers, collections, and management associates.
- Review assigned reports and work queues to provide optimal customer service and reduce risk exposure.
- Follow-up with customers, dealerships, business centers, and other third parties to secure collateral interest, ensure the claim process is complete, and confirm product rebates due are received and processed.
- Interact professionally with dealers, customers, and other vendors to obtain missing or invalid information and documentation; obtains and reviews documentation for accuracy.
- Prepare and distribute specialized and/or complex documents.
- Some college preferred.
- Knowledge of intermediate and advanced software functions such as MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, and experience with office machines.
- Great interpersonal skills and communications skills.
- Excellent spelling, punctuation, proofreading, and grammatical skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2841. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2841. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V