Lewis James Professional
Document Controls Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Document Controls Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform preparation of legal, regulatory and credit documentation to include sorting, indexing and creation of barcode slip sheets.
- Distribute documents and files to appropriate parties.
- Monitor and maintain the scanning equipment.
- Verify the quality of scanned loan documents on a daily basis.
- Resolve exceptions relating to monetary issues.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three years of experience in scanning/imaging technology, closing, post-closing, paralegal, or customer service environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for communication with internal and external professional clients and vendors.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2928. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2928. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V