Lewis James Professional
Document Custody Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Document Custody Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for pulling daily payoffs.
- File and receive new collateral files.
- Fulfill email requests.
- Check in/out files for other teammates,
- Research and assign shelf locations.
- Move files from the warehouse line to the correct agency sections after purchasing.
- Daily purchase report, monthly repurchase report, monthly audits and the safe keeping of all files within the vault.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum typing 25 WPM.
- Ability to use 10 key adding machine preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Customer service experience and basic PC skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2897. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2897. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V