Lewis James Professional
Document Imaging Proc I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Document Imaging Proc I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Under general supervision, responsible for operating imaging tools for use in the creation of electronic files or achieves.
- Responsible for preparing, scanning, and indexing documents/ images being converted to electronic/digital format.
- Ensure scanned documents adhere to quality control standards.
- Operate a scanner in order to scan/image, index and verify company documents
- Retrieve documents as requested and maintains appropriate records
- Review daily batches in batch number order to ensure timely processing
- Follow appropriate notification process to communicate issues and errors to ensure quick resolution
- Handle issues/problems that are basic and routine; refers more complex issues to senior staff; develop general understanding of systems and products.
- Provide support to affiliate personnel, other support functions or roles.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area.
- Observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Six (6) months related work experience.
- PC skills, including basic MS Excel.
- Strong Data Entry Skills.
- Deposit and or Loan document knowledge.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3205. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3205. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V