Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Documentation for a contract hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Generating and/or authenticating the required agreements for multiple requests prior to the implementation of the product.
- Leveraging existing documentation in the system of record.
- Partner with Treasury Sales and/or Onboarding to support documentation requirements in a timely manner and provide guidance on agreement issues, as needed.
- Collaboration, coordination and communication skills targeted toward high volume, repeatable project efforts for new and existing clients and products.
- 2 years’ experience in a paralegal or document administration role is preferred.
- High level knowledge of bank operations, risk and controls, and operational risk management methodologies.
- 1 or more years in Treasury Operations, bank operations, or other related industry experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to be proactive and adapt messaging based on the audience.
- Solid interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships and leverage networks.
- Diligent, flexible, and detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Office, Internet, and MS Outlook.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2834. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2834. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V