Lewis James Professional
Equipment Finance Support Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Equipment Finance Support Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Demonstrate an expert, cross-functional understanding of the Equipment Finance and/or Governmental Finance businesses from origination through contract maturity.
- Ensure the data integrity of the loan/lease accounting system by entering and verifying newly originated transactions.
- Provide origination and sales support including deal closing/funding, documentation quality review, and booking/onboarding.
- Reconcile monetary transactions such as payments, payment reversals, payoff transactions, accrual adjustments, and general ledger entries.
- Calculate payoff quotes for both direct and indirect contracts, including indemnity and clawback payments.
- Facilitate and coordinate end of term functions including negotiations, purchase options, equipment returns and, billing with expert understanding of lease structures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, and/or equivalent education and related training.
- 2-3 years of equipment finance, banking experience, and/or equivalent education and related training.
- Working knowledge of banking/lending regulations, policies, compliance, and procedures.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong mathematical aptitude with understanding of general accounting and financial concepts.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2922. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2922. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V