Lewis James Professional
eSourcing Tactical Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an eSourcing Tactical Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Determine appropriate contracting vehicle for purchasing (e.g., Purchase Order versus more robust contract) and, for the latter, selects appropriate SunTrust templates for transactions.
- Responsible for preparing complex amendments/change orders and project-level contracts (e.g., statements of work) for mid-range transactions, including change orders on project-level contracts.
- Negotiate, interpret, and summarize contracts accurately and appropriately to mitigate substantial risks related to vendor contracts escalates appropriately. During contract negotiations, makes decisions on contractual matters on behalf of the company as needed.
- Work directly with company stakeholders and the vendor to negotiate certain contracts.
- Develop strong relationships with internal clients, Category Directors/Managers, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience in organizational contract management or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of procurement and supply chain management, including sourcing.
- Ability to identify legal and business issues and risks.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2986. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2986. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V