Lewis James Professional
Exam and Issues Management Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Exam and Issues Management Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Work as part of the Exam team, as well as independently with the mortgage servicing business units and with our internal partners, internal risk monitoring and external audit bodies.
- Prepare loan sample packages for submission.
- Ability to adapt to frequently changing priorities and projects.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships between peers, managers, business partners, such as risk, legal, compliance and our Investors and insurers.
- Stay familiar with Mortgage Servicing processes and related regulatory and investor/insurer guidelines to ensure appropriate support is provided to our business partners.
- Experience in Mortgage Servicing and/or Audit management.
- Demonstrate Project Management experience.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve desired results.
- Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, and organizational skills.
- Adapt to changing initiatives.
- Experience in editing Adobe Acrobat (PDF) documents and Excel skills.
- Preferred to have previous mortgage servicing experience.
- Black Knight MSP experience.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2711 You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2711. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V