Executive Assistant (Boise, ID)
Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for providing efficient, courteous and professional assistance to Kount’s employees, customers, visitors, and suppliers.
- Responsible for bidding, directing lobby visitors, answering incoming calls, sorting and distributing company mail.
- Greet, direct, and provide professional communication to all customers, visitors, suppliers, and employees.
- Maintain office supply and kitchen inventory, restocking weekly.
- Act as the primary contact for coordinating building maintenance and janitorial support needs.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and interviews.
- Completes expense reports for Executive Team.
- College degree or two years administrative experience.
- Proficient in computer operation skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Experience coordinating company events for a group of 150+ employees.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3879. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3879. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V