Lewis James Professional
Experienced Corporate Accountant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Experienced Corporate Accountant for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Execute daily and month end closing activities for corporate functions, including account reconciliations, journal entries, roll-forwards, and various monthly analysis. Corporate processes include debt accounting, expense allocations, accrual and prepaid asset reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliation maintenance, consolidation, and assistance with financial statement preparation and reporting to third parties/senior management.
- Perform fluctuation of actual results and variance to budget analysis and summarize / communicate results, including coordination with FP&A to prepare more robust financial analyses.
- Record adjusted EBITDA add-backs for external reporting bank covenant compliance requirements and prepare monthly covenant compliance deliverables.
- Work with other staff accountants and Operations Accounting Managers to ensure that all monthly accounting and general ledger requirements are completed timely and accurately.
- Support the preparation and coordination of the interim and year-end audit requests from the external auditors.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant Accounting experience; mix of Big 4 Public Accounting experience and industry experience highly preferred.
- Experience in payments and/or SaaS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels.
- Strong problem-solver with high attention to detail.
- Experience working with various systems including, but not limited to, Sage Intacct, Blackline, Kyriba, Concur, Bill.com, and Mineral Tree.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (must be comfortable working with and analyzing large datasets) – ability to write macros or perform more complex data analytics a huge plus.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2723. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2723. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V