Lewis James Professional
Fiduciary Operations Analyst I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Fiduciary Operations Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide a service to the advisory centers for inbound wires.
- Bridge the gap between the consolidations of the inbound wires until we find a more permanent solution.
- Wire notification processing.
- Monitor and research inbound wires and identifying Admin relationship.
- Notify Advisory Center teammates of the wire for further posting to SEI.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- General knowledge of or previous experience in the Financial Services industry or banking operations
- Accounting knowledge with an emphasis on cash flow and accrual accounting and reconciliation concepts.
- Effective communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- General PC skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office, common banking systems and trust service platforms.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2963. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2963. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V