Lewis James Professional
Field Marketing Coordinator
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Field Marketing Coordinator for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage key digital marketing campaigns – both execution and reporting of lead generation.
- Organize and execute industry-specific marketing events such as roundtables and webinars.
- Collaborate with content and product marketing to deploy campaigns.
- Provide support for database management.
- Build and execute a robust, communications plan for events and sales enablement.
- Work with sales team to generate leads and drive sales.
- College degree in marketing or similar field preferred.
- Minimum one-year work experience.
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of project ownership.
- A highly collaborative style working with a geographically dispersed and cross-functional team.
- Must have Brokerage experience.
- Technological know-how such as CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (HubSpot) and other marketing enablement tools.
- Strong communication skills and great writing skills.
- Self-starter able to execute independently.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2753. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2753. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V