Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Forecast operations including maintenance of monthly forecasting data and review of assumptions.
- Provide assistance to senior finance team members through managing the annual budgeting and monthly/weekly forecasting process.
- Gather and compile data used in performance reporting and track progress for line of business against budget/plan along with explanation of variances.
- Develop knowledge of financial systems to assist with reporting of results and sourcing of data for ongoing monitoring of financial performance.
- Conduct research and analysis to produce accurate and complete financial data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related subject.
- 3-4 years of financial experience with an emphasis on data.
- Understanding of bank’s financial statements, finance principles, and accounting preferred.
- Highly preferred skills: Hyperion Essbase, SQL and/or SAS, Alteryx, Power PI, and Tableau.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical and critical thinking skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_4008. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_4008. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V