Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform month-end analysis of expenses within assigned cost centers and investigate variances.
- Assist with project updates, capitalization metrics, and other financial statistics to provide insight to Technology leaders & management into financial performance and results.
- Provide assistance to senior finance team members during forecasting and year-end budget process.
- Provide value added analysis to Technology leaders and insight on key business drivers and productivity. Take ownership of his/her model and proactively seeking and acting on feedbacks from Technology leaders.
- Assist with preparation/review of capital investment business cases to support capital investment decisions.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required, while prioritizing tasks and organizing work to meet deadlines and delivery of quality results.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Finance or Accounting preferred. MBA a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and ability to manage deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Ability to work either independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to work closely with the Technology leadership team to provide the infrastructure to ensure delivery of business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build working relationships across the organization.
- Proficient with MS office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion (HFM and Planning) are desired.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2640. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2640. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V