Lewis James Professional
Financial Operations Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Financial Operations Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Oversee the daily movement of funds for clients and their employees.
- Establish and maintain client credit limits.
- Analyze both financial and non-financial data to shape business decisions.
- Collaborate with clients to achieve the most suitable outcome for all parties.
- Fastidious recordkeeping throughout daily processes.
- Review of client activity for anomalous behavior.
- Transaction execution and reconciliation.
- Assist clients with queries relating to our business function.
- 7-10 years in Financial Services or related field.
- Aptitude for data analysis.
- Understanding of credit risk.
- Practical knowledge of transaction processing, specifically ACH and wire transfers.
- Background in process development.
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- College degree.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2663. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2663. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V