Lewis James Professional
Financial Reporting Accountant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform a variety of accounting tasks including but not limited to preparing journal entries, reconciling various balance sheet accounts, processing and reconciling interfacing sub-systems to the general ledger, and preparing workpapers and internal schedule.
- Provide support for the quarterly earnings release process.
- Responsible for internal and external reporting more complex than the entry level position
- Interaction with business unit controllers departments, other Corporate departments
- Work with external auditors on quarterly reviews and year-end audit
- Control and validate global expense allocations
- Bachelor Degree or Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years Financial Accounting experience would be a bonus.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Proficent Computer Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3548. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3548. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V