Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Foreclosure Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Process accounts secured by collateral that are in varying stages of default to work towards resolution of account which may include reinstatement, redemption, payoff, settlement or charge off of the account or repossess/foreclose on collateral.
- Minimize risk by complying with Federal regulations, state laws, Bank policy and Unit procedures. Identify, mitigate or communicate any issues or concerns to appropriate parties.
- Leverage multiple systems/business tools to determine/support appropriate outcomes/actions.
- Maintain positive working relationships between peers and managers as well as clients, repossession/ property preservation vendors as well as foreclosure attorneys, and other internal partners.
- Collections or default experience.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2916. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2916. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V