Fraud Monitoring Analyst (Remote)
Lewis James Professional
Fraud Monitoring Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Fraud Monitoring Analyst for a contract hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review product transactions and services to identify fraudulent and/or inappropriate access of data.
- Oversee security monitoring systems and reports to identify suspicious patterns that warrant further investigation.
- Perform reviews of potentially fraudulent transactions and escalating as necessary.
- Investigate internal referrals of fraudulent transactions and determine appropriate course of action.
- Establish reporting and recommendations on improvements realized through analysis of best practice.
- Provide ongoing recommendations and results of current high-risk behaviors and alerts as changes occur.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Strong data and analytics capabilities.
- Experience in product management, finance, consulting, and strategy development.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, and Excel.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3931. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3931. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V