Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Fulfillment Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform high-volume and time-sensitive routine tasks with light supervision.
- Handle implementation of product or service-related requests for Treasury Solutions.
- Understand and execute procedures based on request-type.
- Prioritize requests and manages workload daily.
- Focus primarily on timely and accurate completion of requests.
- Communicate via workflow system, email, and/or phone.
- Navigate between multiple computer systems to complete tasks.
- Collaborate with, provide information to, and receive information from operations partners/vendors to complete certain requests.
- Conduct research and defines recommendations / resolutions to requests.
- Identify process efficiencies within Treasury Solutions Fulfillment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of branch, bank operations or related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2887. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2887. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V