Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Fulfillment Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Communicate with clients and business/operations partners to coordinate and drive implementation efforts on behalf of the client.
- Function as the primary liaison between the client, internal operations, 3rd party vendors, technical, and other areas throughout the implementation cycle.
- Utilize internal and external business resources to resolve implementation issues effectively, maintain deadlines, and meet client needs.
- Provide visibility and transparency regarding implementation status to the client’s deal/coverage team throughout.
- Inform and/or engage leaders and others to communicate issues, risks, and opportunities to business partners and directly or indirectly the client.
- Manage and/or escalate concerns and reduce basic operational, process, and compliance risk.
- Support key merger and acquisition strategy for Onboarding processes, applications, systems, and delivery.
- High School or Equivalent.
- 6 or more months in Treasury Operations, bank operations, or other related industry experience.
- Prior knowledge of closing, title, and loss mitigation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Office, Internet, and Outlook.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3824. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3824. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V