Lewis James Professional
Fund Solutions Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Fund Solutions Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage the company’s client relationship and strategic partnership activities through a skilled and knowledgeable service team.
- Responsible for managing team of relationship mangers.
- Ensure daily work of the team is distributed, monitored and completed according to deadlines.
- Provide intelligent and knowledgeable assistance to clients regarding the shareholder meeting process, product queries and market complexities.
- Lead client meetings / user groups on and off site to build stronger business relationships.
- Monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Responsible for automation and process improvement efforts by identifying, developing and implementing reporting process enhancements and efficiencies.
- Provide training, instructional guidance, thought leadership and development opportunities to staff members on industry practices.
- Coordinate setup of voting websites and telephone voting systems with internal web design teams and ensuring complete communication across all other service providers involved in the proxy process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 5 years of experience and 2+ years of supervisor experience.
- Experience with B2B environment.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3699. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3699. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V