Lewis James Professional
General Services Administration (GSA) Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a General Services Administration (GSA) Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Lead all efforts for EFX GOVT Vertical managing, renewing, complying, and optimizing current and future GSA schedules.
- Complete fee reform, timely audits, coordinate, process, and defend GSA payments.
- Build and maintain reporting for various reasons (i.e., special item numbers, quarterly ISS, labor, etc.)
- Satisfy insurance requirements and all regular contract/subcontract compliance and enforcement communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree (prefer accounting / business)
- 8-10 years’ experience working on GWAC
- Must be able to work independently and self-sufficient
- Subject Matter Expert of all things GSA
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- High collaboration (sales, pricing, leaders)
- Ability to become and maintain “trusted advisor” status with colleagues
- Ability and willingness to focus on the administrative details
- Experience in the areas; Federal Gov't Contract Management, Contract Administration, Legal resolution of contract issues, Contract Compliance and Reporting, and GWAC management and administrative duties.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2522. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2522. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V