Lewis James Professional
Governance and Execution (GovX) Support
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Governance and Execution (GovX) Support for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage a queue of risk assessments to be completed.
- Evaluate Service information and Inherent Risk Assessment to obtain understanding of service and risks associated.
- Review Due Diligence information from Supplier and complete assessments based on documented procedures, peer and management conversation.
- Outreach to Service Managers to compile assessment information, clarify information and then review and assess data received.
- Research of suppliers and compiling of artifacts discovered.
- Some assessments are based on reports generated from other suppliers. Obtain these from respective supplier website, analyze and complete the internal assessment based on this data.
- As Assessment questions are completed, upload supporting evidence to required areas.
- Create findings in accordance with Department and TPRM Protocols.
- Previous senior level experience required.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of advanced software functions; MS Word, MS Excel.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Outlook scheduling skills.
- Strong written skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels and be able to clearly articulate requests/responses based on audience.
- Some level of experience or understanding of Risk Management/Third Party Risk Management concepts.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2941. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2941. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V