Lewis James Professional
Help Desk Phone Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Help Desk Phone Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Troubleshoot, Analyze and Resolve related issues using available resources and tools.
- Report any new issues immediately to next level support and Management.
- Speak with end-users to resolve their issues quickly and determine a root cause.
- Support roll-out of new applications.
- Completes call logs in Sales Force on each call and works bulk requests in between calls.
- Educate each Teammate on each issue to ensure the end-users have an understanding on how to fix the issues on their end to save a 2nd call for the same issue.
- Route calls to appropriate departments if the call comes in and OSS does not support the particular application.
- Adheres all Risk Management Guidelines and stays up to date with Compliance Regulated courses as assigned by Compliance.
- Stays up to date on Daily Communications provided by Management or Communications.
- Adheres to OSS Scorecard Goal expectations to meet/exceed goals: 88% Client Experience, 88% Process Quality, 94% Adherence and 600 AHT
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years Help Desk environment.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle a busy stressful environment and always maintain professionalism.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2646. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2646. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V