Lewis James Professional
AML Analyst-High Risk
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an AML Analyst for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform annual review of High Risk Accounts which may include horizontal reviews of high risk customer groups account activity and documentation, requiring updating.
- Perform periodic reviews of Moderate and Low Risk Accounts.
- Preparation of Suspicious Activity Reports.
- Make recommendations for closing accounts and performs associated follow up to ensure closure of the accounts.
- Keep informed of current laws, regulations, and common practices in the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Understand the current financial crimes environment and leveraging that knowledge into practical application of AML and risk mitigation standards to help offset emerging and changing financial crime trends and issues.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related fields preferred.
- 8 plus years of investigative or related experience with specific emphasis on AML, BSA at a financial institution, regulatory agency, or law enforcement agency.
- Industry certification of CAMS and/or CFE is preferred.
- A thorough knowledge of financial crime trends and typologies with practical application of investigative techniques.
- Must have a strong knowledge of simple and complex financial activities including but not limited to international finance, global markets products and services, corporate and personal investments, treasury management and commercial finance
- Must have a strong working knowledge in the use of AML risk mitigation tools, such as automated transaction monitoring systems, due diligence research, and web-based investigation techniques
- Great communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2820. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2820. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V