Lewis James Professional
Home Preservation Client Representative
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Home Preservation Client Representative for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Compile a complete file to submit to underwriting, analyzing housing credit and income information, identifying and recommending options for borrowers, and notifying borrowers of decision, current status, options, and timelines, throughout the process.
- Perform a variety of mortgage loan documentation and call duties on moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of loss mitigation policies and procedures for loan products
- High School Diploma with previous experience in a direct customer contact service, collections, loan workout or sales environment or related financial services experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong follow up and customer service skills as well as computer knowledge including proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Prior experience in a loss mitigation/originations processing/loan administration or call center environment.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2961. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2961. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V