Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a HR Coordinator for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Monitor VMS notifications from large scale financial service clients
- Document and communicate both internally and externally to ensure all alerts are taken care of in a timely manner
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for all recruiters.
- Provide administrative support to office staff by acting as a subject matter and system expert for all VMS tools.
- Maintain constant communication with staff regarding VMS activity including interview requests, chat messages, job postings, start date confirmations, maximum submittals, etc.
- Complete necessary revisions in VMS and Bullhorn, including but not limited to supervisor changes, rate changes, extensions, onboarding and offboarding notifications.
- Prepare and post job ads online.
- Reconcile VMS job postings with our internal ATS (Bullhorn) system.
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems.
- Knowledge of terminology used within a Managed Service Program and VMS such as IQN, Coupa, Fieldglass.
- Experience in an administrative role providing support in a process-driven setting.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and juggle multiple demands.
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2991. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2991. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V