Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a HR Generalist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Works directly with Talent Acquisition Partner and Line Managers to assist in the interview and selection of candidates.
- Participate as needed in workforce planning process/events.
- Administers various HR plans/procedures per policy, particularly regarding Performance Management.
- Monitor and evaluate salaries to ensure compliance with Corporate guidelines.
- Monitor and approve Job Rating requests for the upgrading or creating of new positions within the group.
- Provide current statistical data to upper management on special reports.
- Works with HR Business Partner and GTM (Global Talent Management) to deliver manager/employee training to ensure effective integration.
- Conduct formal and informal coaching sessions with managers.
- Assist managers in completing HR related paperwork for transfers, promotions, new hires, terminations.
- Assist and handles resolution of employee relations issues.
- Assist in the process of updating job descriptions and working with Compensation in evaluation process.
- 2-5 years of continuous HR Generalist experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees, and HR team.
- Ability to resolve problems while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of employment related laws and regulations.
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2468. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2468. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed