Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Implementation Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage and foster client relationships throughout the project lifecycle.
- Drive the project by working with client resources and service delivery teams.
- Manage several projects and clients simultaneously.
- Communicate the value of services to clients through a high level of understanding.
- Initiate and test resolutions during the implementation project.
- Advise management of customer acceptance of existing or proposed products and services and make recommendations on enhancements or new services based upon client input.
- Partner with the Operations department, Product Management team, and Product Development department for technical matters and problem resolution of any client issues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors degree and 4+ years of successful business experience.
- Basic knowledge or experience with project life cycle and methodology.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and other common desktop applications.
- In depth experience with processing payroll and/or payroll department processes is a plus.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BH11837_2483. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following job code in the subject line: BH11837_2483. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V