Lewis James Professional
Incentive Compensation Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Incentive Compensation Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Focused on cross-business unit quota assignment of $600M+ between Workforce Solutions Verifications Services and USIS, working with C-level Sales leaders, Sales Managers, and various Pre- and Post- Sales support leaders
- Support the annual sales compensation planning process for the sales organization, including responsibility for the following: sales representative account assignments, products eligible for quota crediting, verticals eligible for quota crediting, and spread of quota by month
- Participate in the incentive plan design process, when needed
- Ensure that sales plans have line of sight business metrics and drive intended focus and behaviors to achieve financial objectives
- Provide technical and analytic expertise to sales plan development and ongoing administration, when needed
- Monitors effectiveness of sales compensation plans, identifying opportunities to simplify and standardize programs and processes
- Partners with HR, Finance and Sales to review commissions and/or sales performance incentive funds (SPIF) regularly and evaluate compensation plan effectiveness
- Handle disputes for quota and provide guidance, when necessary
- Perform ad-hoc and standard sales performance analytics to assure the sales strategies are effectively supported by each sales target incentive
- Requires 5 – 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field strongly preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- M.B.A. preferred, not required.
- Knowledge of key incentive compensation systems including any sales performance management systems, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Salesforce, Tableau, and Internal Reporting Systems.
- Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP) preferred, not required.
- Expertise in sales compensation design along with a technical understanding of sales compensation plan mechanics and analysis.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and business intelligence platforms.
- Extremely self-motivated, autonomous, and self-directed.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills to be used in a highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, with strong organization skills and a desire to pursue continuous process improvement.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while adhering to tight deadlines, in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Strong ability to work in a matrix-like environment.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2448. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2448. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed