Lewis James Professional
Information Technology Director
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Information Technology Director for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Manage the Project Management Office and promote project management discipline across the company.
- Define, develop, maintain, and manage the execution of the IT roadmap.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years of experience working in IT operations.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3980. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3980. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V