Lewis James Professional
Investment Brokerage Cashier
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an Investment Brokerage Cashier for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Money movement processing to include the review and approval of all wires, checks, ACH and internal journals for retirement and non-retirement accounts.
- Review documentation (e.g. transactional forms, legal paperwork) to ensure documentation is in good order.
- Review and approve standing and periodic instructions between brokerage account and bank account.
- Deposit processing to include the review and approval of all deposits made by the front office to ensure checks are in good order.
- Reconcile/balance all deposits at the end of day.
- Research and resolve outages.
- Process client deposits to include scanning checks for deposit into the firm's bank account as well as inputting the corresponding deposits to the client's brokerage account.
- Monitor IRA rollover deposits to make sure there is a Rollover Certification on file.
- Work exception reports to make sure brokerage accounts remain in good standing (e.g. Debit report, IRA RMD report, Uncashed check report).
- Monitor brokerage accounts for suspicious activity and work with the AML department to resolve any issues.
- Assist the Client Services department, front office and clients by researching and responding to inquiries and requests for information.
- Remain knowledgeable about rules and regulations related to deposit, check, wire and ACH processing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education, training and work-related experience.
- Provide high-quality client service.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments; work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office software products.
- One (1) year of brokerage industry experience.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2760. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2760. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V