Lewis James Professional
IT Developer Senior
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an IT Developer Senior for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist in the development of project scope and serves as a project point of contact when necessary.
- Conduct unit tests ensuring systems meet the needs of customer and line-of-business based on technical documentation.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of web applications and/or client/server applications or tools, depending upon previous involvement with projects.
- Manage unresolved production support issues across multiple areas of expertise.
- Make modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with technical specifications and division standards.
- Review efforts to ensure compliance to application standards.
- Follow documented and approved Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and makes recommendations toward the development of reusable routines or components, including object-oriented base class reuse.
- Translate business and technical requirements into cross-functional business application systems, providing custom integration solutions, including major system enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of related experience including data design and project management.
- Solid understanding of systems development life cycle (SDLC), software best practices and development methodologies.
- Strong technologist with excellent data analysis and ETL skills.
- Familiar with various databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as C# and VB.
- Net knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Governance.
- Knowledge of System DBA.
- Understanding of multiple programming languages, systems, as well as data design and project management methodologies.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2866. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2866. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V