Lewis James Professional
IT Engineer II
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an IT Engineer II for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Support activities related to ensuring the overall health and modernization of organization-wide Information Technology system.
- Provide support to internal lines of business across the technology infrastructure including analysis, development, modification, installation, testing, and maintenance of hardware, software, networking, and security for a variety of systems.
- Assist with system design reviews and software testing.
- Provide input on moderately complex projects, occasionally serving as a subject-matter-expert.
- Support and deploy vendor software and packages.
- Modify and/or debug vendor-supplied utilities and packages.
- Monitor system capacity and performance using a broad set of tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related technical field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience supporting a variety of technologies and functions.
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture and general knowledge of multiple technical disciplines.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and various components that make up the software pipeline Scripting skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3510. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3510. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V