Lewis James Professional
IT Labor Sourcing Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an IT Labor Sourcing Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Interact with internal Business Units.
- Help define requirements.
- Negotiate business and legal terms and document in a contract.
- Negotiate pricing of new and renewals.
- Update data in Ariba, Sharepoint and other required tools.
- Present strategy of larger deals to Category Director.
- MBA is preferred.
- Proven experience with significant strategic sourcing experience with specific applied experience dealing with market data suppliers in a financial services company.
- Applied knowledge of ERP systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated data and financial analysis capability.
- Solid project management and continuous improvement skills required. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2952. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2952. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V