Lewis James Professional
IT Project Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an IT Project Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Implement project management processes and methodologies for the assigned IT user community.
- Drive the execution of project plans and teamwork assignments, directs and monitors work efforts on a daily basis, identifies resource needs, performs quality review.
- Track key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the project.
- Prepare relevant status reports for project managers/clients.
- Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Work closely with the end user, business technologists, and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs; participate in the development of system requirements and design specifications; refines conceptual systems design requirements into the technical design.
- Assist other Project Manager(s) and/or Business Analyst in identifying and prioritizing opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise and ensures project dependencies are clearly defined and addressed.
- Drive project scheduling, resource allocation and forecasting, time entry, and project controls through the standard project management tools to ensure proper budget allocation and capitalization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio.
- Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2806. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2806. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V