Lewis James Professional
IT Support Analyst II
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst II for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Support and maintain assigned business applications within their operating environment and assists with production support for analysis and resolution of issues in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Proactively manage customer application needs and provides on-going troubleshooting and production support for assigned business applications, resolving issues as appropriate and escalating as necessary.
- Complete application and system testing and configuration activities including documenting and validating changes made to applications.
- Coordinate the planning, development and participation of user acceptance training.
- Assist line of business partners with determining if application issues are related to defects, changes or errors.
- Perform validation of system code drops and coordinate code drop releases working closely with Information Technology partners, line of business partners and vendors.
- Implement and coordinate application updates, configuration changes, and defect fixes.
- Assist with document creation and review based on change requests or defect remediation
- Bachelors Degree Required.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in an end-user desktop support role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3407. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3407. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V