Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a lead auditor for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Lead a team focused on assigned audit, providing supervision and assignments to team members as Auditor-in-Charge.
- Contact with management regarding audit scope, status, and findings.
- Evaluate control design adequacy in complex business processes.
- Perform and/or supervise control testing.
- Responsible for meeting time and staffing budgets for assigned audits.
- Provide on-the-job training for staff auditors, including meaningful and relevant feedback for improvement.
- Prepare and supervise the preparation of work papers that accurately document work performed and support conclusions.
- Conduct the complete audit life cycle for complex or high-risk audit components.
- Provide expert skills in technical audit design process for obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating evidentiary data.
- Bachelor’s Degree (4-Year Accredited College).
- 6 – 10 Years related experience.
- Advanced financial services industry knowledge of Capital and Liquidity, Treasury/Asset Liability Management, Investments, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management.
- Thorough understanding of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards.
- Certification highly preferred (CIA, CPA, CISA, or other relevant professional designations).
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.