Lewis James Professional
Lending Documentation Consultant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Lending Documentation Consultant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform preparation of legal, regulatory and credit documentation to include sorting, indexing and creation of barcode slip sheets. Scanning of all loan types and document classes to include operation of Kodak i800 Series Imager and related equipment. Verification of data integrity through operation of the LMS software; focused attention to detail and quick decision making are imperative.
- Create an Investor File for subsequent delivery to investor and/or custodian.
- Distribute documents and files to appropriate parties. Must demonstrate both understanding of the files and ability to adjust to volume as it fluctuates.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of banking procedures and policies is necessary.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2637. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2637. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V