Lewis James Professional
Lending Officer-Sheffield Financial
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Lending Officer- Sheffield Financial for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Process and decision credit applications and assess risk of applicants consistent with Sheffield Loan Processing and Truist policy.
- Underwrite consistent with our fraud processes, applying override rules and adjudicating the correct promotions for the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and approving credit under the correct advance rates but following internal loan to value (LTV) amounts.
- Make sure all personal and dealer information is logged into the system correctly and accurately with a high attention to detail.
- Adjudicate credit decision within Sheffield's service level agreement (SLA) time range of receipt of application or request additional information.
- Field and service dealer/customer client questions relating to underwriting, operational or procedural details including promotional offerings, policies, incentives, lien perfection and other general information.
- Provide various direct mailings of current programs to dealers as needed in an effort to develop relationships.
- Carry out dealer penetration and relationship building campaign initiatives through tele-consulting, dealer meetings and open houses.
- Maintain working knowledge of the products that Sheffield finances and knowledge of manufacturer's suggested retail prices (MSRP).
- Assist management and other departments as needed with periodic operational, clerical, regulatory and customer service initiatives which do not violate separation of duties principles.
- Assist in managing fraud and mitigating Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) risk by following approved policies.
- Follow underwriting and scorecard processes to include properly documenting accounts using the correct mitigating factors.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Multi-Tasking in Fast Paced Environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3091. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3091. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V