Lewis James Professional
Letter of Credit Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Letter of Credit Specialist for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Process international transactions under direct supervision.
- Communicate directly with clients who use international services and expected to adhere to the Division’s client service standards, Policies and procedures at all times.
- Required to handle client transactions (e.g. debiting/crediting funds from demand deposit accounts (DDA), examining Letter of Credit documents and ensuring all parties/processes adhere to banking regulations).
- Document examination and processing – Import Letters of Credit; Document examination and processing – Export Letters of Credit; Letter of credit issuance; Incoming/Outgoing payments and wire transfers; Bankers Acceptances (BA); Discounted Bankers Acceptances.
- Import and Export Documentary Collections.
- Process and bill standby Letters of Credit.
- Associate Degree or equivalent.
- Three years of operations work experience.
- Two years of international operations experience.
- Strong communication skills (Reading, Writing and comprehension skills) and customer service skills.
- Ability to follow bank policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3552. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3552. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V