Lewis James Professional
Loan Officer I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Loan Officer I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Process and decision credit applications and assess risk of applicants consistent with Sheffield Loan Processing and policy.
- Underwrite consistent with our fraud processes, applying override rules and adjudicating the correct promotions for the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and approving credit under the correct advance rates but following internal loan to value (LTV) amounts.
- Adjudicate credit decision within Sheffield's service level agreement (SLA) time range of receipt of application or request additional information.
- Field and service dealer/customer client questions relating to underwriting, including promotional offerings, policies, incentives, lien perfection and other general information.
- Follow underwriting and scorecard processes to include properly documenting accounts using the correct mitigating factors and necessary loan authority concurrence.
- Make sure all personal and dealer information is logged into the system correctly and accurately with a high attention to detail.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Previous experience in the fiancé field or customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3531. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3531. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V