Lewis James Professional
Loan Operations Associate
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Loan Operations Associate for a direct-hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Analyze and interpret loan documentation provided to ensure that the documents have been properly executed in order to set up loan customers into the loan system.
- Create the applicable borrower/guarantor customer record and collect CIP documentation as needed. Set the loan up on the system correctly so that the loan generates bills, auto-debits payments, accrues interest, defers costs and fees, and provides reporting to the credit bureau, IRS, FHLB, FRB, FDIC and shareholders accurately.
- Process loan related transactions and respective accounting entries in a timely, accurate manner.
- Review documents to ensure items have been properly executed, all documents have been provided as per the loan agreement or other such controlling document, items requiring filing with a governmental agency have been properly filed or submitted for filing. Scan documents into the central database as needed and clear any outstanding tickler items.
- Review loan fields and transactions to determine root cause of loan issues and apply corrective action.
- File Deeds, UCCs and Titles as applicable. Ensure UCCs are entered into the iLien system for future tracking and monitoring. Follow up for the original filed documents.
- Assist with the pledging of loans to the FHLB and Federal Reserve.
- Work closely with entire management staff to ensure operational efficiency and unmatched customer satisfaction.
- Continue educational opportunities within the industry to ensure best practices are utilized.
- Prepare monthly 1502 reporting and work with management to ensure remittance is balanced and timely.
- 2+ years of loan operations experience.
- 4-year College Degree or comparable work-related experience.
- Knowledge & understanding of a variety of loans including Commercial, Consumer, SBA, Construction to Perm, Long Term Mortgage products and escrow management.
- Understanding of Regulations pertaining to Consumer Loans to ensure Regulatory Requirements are met.
- Knowledge of Fiserv ITI Premier Loan system module preferred.
- MS Word, Excel, and Windows OS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2548. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2548. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V