Lewis James Professional
Loan Servicing Representative
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Loan Servicing Representative for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Determine proper escrow payees for state, county and insurance carrier and sets up escrow lines accordingly.
- Review data and sets up loans moved to servicing via interface with Empower.
- Run escrow analysis to confirm financial data and verifies correct payment amounts, dates, and addresses.
- Enter data necessary to register loans in MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration System).
- Ensure new adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) loans are entered in the system with the correct rates, indexes, change dates, ceilings and floors.
- Review monthly change reports to ensure adjustments are accurate and notices are sent to borrower according to the terms of the note.
- Oversee weekly and monthly reports to confirm loans are analyzed in accordance with loan terms.
- Ensure accurate administration of escrow accounts.
- Key data and advances funds for payment of insurance and taxes.
- Evaluate escrow analysis to ensure payment adjustments are within tolerance.
- Secure accounts with expired or cancelled insurance are reviewed and, if required, coordinate with force place coverage vendor.
- Review rejected payments and payments in suspense to determine reason and corrections required to post.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge in one or more area of mortgage loan servicing.
- Good communication skills, especially verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and organization Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to utilize mortgage-related software.
- Completion of a trade or technical training program.
- One to two years of experience in Loan Servicing in a mortgage banking environment.
- One (1) year of job related experience
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2783. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2783. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V