Lewis James Professional
Loan Servicing Rep.
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Loan Servicing Rep. for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review data and sets up loans moved to servicing via interface with Empower.
- Determine proper escrow payees for state, county and insurance carrier and sets up escrow lines accordingly.
- Run escrow analysis to confirm financial data and verifies correct payment amounts, dates, and addresses.
- Enter data necessary to register loans in MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration System).
- Ensure new adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) loans are entered in the system with the correct rates, indexes, change dates, ceilings and floors.
- Review monthly change reports to ensure adjustments are accurate and notices are sent to borrower according to the terms of the note.
- Ensure accurate administration of escrow accounts.
- Key data and advances funds for payment of insurance and taxes.
- Review escrow analysis to ensure payment adjustments are within tolerance.
- Track non-escrow accounts for proper insurance coverage.
- Answer a variety of questions especially regarding escrow, payment posting, ARMs and payoff information.
- Prepare written payoff quotes as requested. Prepares release documentation, sends for recording per each state's statute and mails paid documentation to borrower.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year of job related experience.
- Working knowledge in one or more area of mortgage loan servicing.
- Good communication skills, especially verbal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to utilize mortgage-related software.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3002. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3002. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V