Lewis James Professional
Loan Syndication Operations Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Loan Syndication Operations Analyst for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Interact daily with internal and external clients.
- Navigate and interpret complex legal documentation.
- Timely and accurate processing of all loan and letter of credit activity for assigned portfolio including execution of payments (advances, principal, interest, and fees).
- Collection and remittance of funds from/to clients and bank group lenders.
- Serve as liaison between Borrower and Syndicate members, providing excellent customer service while meeting tight deadlines.
- Partner with Portfolio Management team for coordination & posting of Financials and Compliance documents to SyndTrak.
- Reconciliation of control reports and engaging with leadership daily on Key Risk Indicators.
- Generate reports/data for clients and internal business partners.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Collate system information for client audit requests.
- BS/BA College Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years in a Syndicated Loan Operations role.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3122. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V