Lewis James Professional
Loss Mitigation Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Loss Mitigation Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsibilities include review borrower applications for assistance for completeness and accuracy.
- Requesting follow up documentation and preparing borrower correspondence.
- Additional responsibilities include ordering and reviewing credit reports, property valuations, flood certifications and other legal documents.
- Experience in the financial services industry, including at least 1 year loss mitigation experience.
- Strong follow-up and customer service skills as well as personal computer knowledge including proficiency in Word and Excel are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Preferred to have 1 – 4 years’ experience in loss mitigation/originations processing/loan administration.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2687. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2687. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V