Lewis James Professional
Loss Mitigation Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Loss Mitigation Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for preparing all Loss Mitigation documents for investors such as FHA, FNMA, FHLMC, VA for many different workout types
- Use the mortgage origination documents (Note, Title Policy and Security Instrument) to prepare the various Loss Mitigation workout types.
- Complete loan research and notations of the servicing file in Mortgage Servicing Platform (MSP) and auxiliary systems.
- Review financial statements, credit bureau reports and complete Loss Mitigation packages in order to prepare the approved workout type.
- Perform collateral evaluations and written analysis of equity position to recommend foreclosure, repossession, and legal action.
- Conduct extensive and strategic skip tracking in order to locate collateral.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Two years of related experience in mortgage, banking, financial risk, audit or compliance,
- Knowledge of mortgage servicing.
- Working knowledge of FHA, VA, and Conventional loans.
- Familiar with basic mortgage applications such as MSP/ALS and Black Knight.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3668. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3668. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V