Lewis James Professional
Loss Mitigation Underwriting Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Loss Mitigation Underwriting Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review borrower applications for assistance, calculating income, reviewing credit reports and property valuations.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for understanding investor loan modification programs and qualifying applicants with in those guidelines.
- Experience in the financial services industry, including at least 1 year loss mitigation experience.
- Strong follow-up and customer service skills as well as personal computer knowledge including proficiency in Word and Excel are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Preferred to have 2 – 4 years’ experience in loss mitigation or originations underwriting.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2688. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2688. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V