Lewis James Professional
Mail Handling Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mail Handling Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Sort, distribute and process incoming mail under dual control in a timely, efficient, and quality manner.
- Prepare, scan, index, verify and process all documents received into Card Payment Operations.
- Process daily work queues, researching and resolving client inquiries related to any payment inquiries or issues.
- Handle new applications and perform non-monetary maintenance where required/requested on existing accounts.
- Remain aware of system enhancements, rule changes, and process alterations for all vendors, processors, Government regulations and their impact on the work flow of the department.
- Assist/participate with training new employees and training team on changes in processes.
- High School or Equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in Card Payments Operations Business Specialist position or equivalent in Payments industry.
- Customer service experience.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate professionally with team members and related departments.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3628. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3628. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V