Lewis James Professional
Mail Support Service
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mail Support Service for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Track and log all incoming mail/check for Servicing and Default within 24 hours to Service Level Agreement.
- Assist to clean up the back log of returned mail from the Post office and clients.
- Pick up mail from the main mail room at Riverview three times a day count/sort mail, and log mail in the system of record.
- Prepare mail for shipping to the Warehouse or to clients and operate the letter folding machine.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Strong Computer Skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3360. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3360. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V